It’s hard to imagine that it’s been one year already since Tequesta Brewing Company opened their doors but time really flies when your brewing awesome beers. But to celebrate the occasion the folks at Tequesta are going to have a little shindig this Saturday.
There will be a number of beers hitting the taps all day and here is what to expect.
- Der Chancellor
- Gnarly Barley
- Terminally Ale
- Locomotive 447 (Steam Beer)
- Julios Blueberry Wheat
- Double IPA
- Belgian Double IPA
- Passionfruit Chancellor
Then at 4 pm they will start pulling numbers out of a hat to pick a specialty beer to go on tap. Those include the following.
- Gnarly with Bourbon barrel chunks and extra hops (Cask)
- Der Chancellor with Fresh Honeycomb and hops (Cask)
- Terminally Ale with dark chocolate, coffee and peppermint (Cask)
- Drunken Pumpkin (pumpkin ale aged in whiskey barrels)
The party starts at noon and goes til…..well some time. Also don’t forget you can get some great grub next door at Corner Cafe. I’m going to try my best to make it up there as this is a great reason to celebrate.
Tequesta Brewing Company
287 S. US Highway 1
Tequesta, FL 33469