The long running war between beer and wine has another battle this Saturday, Jauary 21st, at the Blind Monk in West Palm Beach. And fighting for the side of beer is Tampa’s own Cigar City Brewing. While I don’t have a list of the beers and wines that will be battling here is a list of the courses that will be there.
- Course One – Southern France Pissaladière Caramalized Onions | Nicoise Olives | Anchovies
- Course Two – Northern United States Oyster Soup It’s not a chowda!
- Course Three – East Asia Chicken Satay Served over Sobe Noodles
- Course Four – Western United States IPA Braised Beef Served over Grits
- Course Five – Central United States Bourbon Pecan Chocolate Pie Scratch-baked
If this sounds appetizing and you want to take part in the dinner and vote for who you think pairs best with each meal you better act fast as space is limited. You can RSVP by calling the Blind Monk at (561) 833 – 3605. The price is $60.
The Blind Monk
410 Evernia Street #107
West Palm Beach, FL 33401