I told you I would be back to remind you. This Saturday is the 4th Annual Treasure Coast Beer Fest in Fort Pierce, FL. To get you prepared, or push you over to the right side if you’re on the fence, I am going to list for you 5 things to look forward to at this years TCBF.
- A Great Location – The Fort Pierce City Hall Parking Garage may not sound like the most glamorous location. Hell Fort Pierce doesn’t sound all that enticing to many in the first place. But trust me it works. Rain? No problem. Sun beating down? No problem again. Being inside of the parking garage keeps you out of the elements and allows the fest to go on easily.
- Due South Brewing – They did the cask festival in St. Pete a few months back but this is really their first fest around the home market. The future Boynton Beach brewery will be bringing you a number of beers to sample including what they plan to have as year round brews and a couple treats. I’ve been told to definitely try the Red Hoptober.
- Funky Buddha Brewery – Yeah yeah. You’ve heard me praising these guys for well over a year now. But it’s well warranted. You can be sure to expect a few special brews from them along with a their year round offerings. Be sure to stop by their booth to see their time releases for the special brews.
- Treasure Coast BrewMasters – The home brew club with the home field advantage. These guys always bring out something awesome to taste. Be sure to stop by and say hi but most importantly try a brew.
- Fun – This fest back in it’s first year was my first ever beer fest. So it holds a special place in my heart. The organizers are great people and have done a great job in the past to make this a must attend event for beer lovers and all. So be sure to have a good time and drink in moderation.
The fest starts at 1 pm and goes until 5 pm. You can still purchase tickets online and at a few select locations. Visit the ticketing page of the site for all the details. I hope to see you there!