It’s no secret that Coffee District is one of my favorite local places to get a good beer. So it’s pretty obvious that I’m going to mention that tonight they are celebrating their 4th Anniversary. To mark the occasion they will have live music along with some special and rare kegs hitting the taps. Here is what to expect.
- Cigar City Marshal Zhukov’s Imperial Stout
- Sierra Nevada/Dogfish Head Life & Limb 2
- De Dolle Boskeun
- Avery Maharaja Imperial IPA
- Dogfish Head Burton Baton
- Tequesta Hop Scotch
- Southern Tier Creme Brulee
- And much more!
Things get started at 7 pm and will probably be going pretty late. I myself will be out there so I hope to see a number of my regular readers and maybe some new faces.
325 NE 2nd Avenue #104
Delray Beach, FL 33444