And so today officially ends my 10 day vacation. In a couple hours I will be back to the grind at my job. This vacation was well needed. And to say it was a good time and relaxing would be an understatement.
I visited a number of breweries (Yards Brewing, Dogfish Head, Weyerbacher Brewing and River Horse Brewing) as well as some brew pubs (Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats and Iron Hill – Maple Shade) on my trip to Pennsylvania. I went to my always favorite bars out in the burbs of Philly (Hulmeville Inn and Blue Dog – Chalfont). And last but certainly not least I got to spend time with my awesome family.
During the entire trip I decided not to take notes on any of the beers I drank in order to do reviews. I just wanted to relax and enjoy. I did however make a list of what I had and will gladly share those with you.
- Yards India Pale Ale
- Yards Love Stout
- Voodoo Cowbell (on nitro)
- Mikkeller/BrewDog I Hardcore You
- Dock Steet Prince Myshkins Russian Imperial Stout
- Cigar City Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout
- Dogfish Head My Antonia
- Dogfish Head Raison D’etre
- Dogfish Head Black and Blue
- Dogfish Head Palo Santo Marron
- Dogfish Head Lawnmower
- Dogfish Head Funga Tea Munga
- Dogfish Head Johnny Cask
- Weyerbacher Blanche
- Weyerbacher Insanity
- Weyerbacher Double Simcoe
- Weyerbacher Heresy
- Troegs Hopback
- Troegs Nugget Nectar
- Flying Fish Hopfish
- Victory HopDevil
- Yuengling Lager
- Roy Pitz Daddy Fat Sacs
- SlyFox Route 113 India Pale Ale
- Green Flash West Coast IPA
- Coronado Mermaids Red
- Lancaster Milk Stout
- The Duck Rabbit Milk Stout
- Dark Horse Double Crooked Tree
- Philadelphia Brewing Pennsylvania Pale Ale
- Firestone Walker Walker Reserve
- Allentown Brew Works Fegley’s Hopsaloutely
- River Horse Summer Blonde
- River Horse Tripel Horse
- River Horse Hop Hazard
- River Horse Hop-a-lot-amus
Most of those are draft but there are some bottles in there.
All in all I had a great time. I’ll do some reviews of the bars in the next few days as well. Cheers!