Tomorrow night, November 16th, Rack’s Downtown Eatery in Boca Raton, FL will be hosting the next in their line of beer dinners as they host Rogue Ales. Just have a look at the menu for the event.
- K&G Bros Bratwurst Apple Scented Cabbage + Grilled Bread + Stone Ground Mustard Paired with Dead Guy Ale
- Seared Scallops Spaghetti Squash + Golden Raisins + Capers + Pine Nuts + Micro Watercress Paired with Juniper Pale Ale
- Grilled Romaine Hearts Southern Fried Quail + Buttermilk Blue Cheese + Maple Braised Pork Belly Paired with Shakespeare Stout
- Wild Boar Sloppy Joe Pickled Jalapeno + Red Onions + Sour Cream Paired with American Amber
- Peanut Butter Pie “Snickers Crunch” Chocolate Stout Whipped Cream Paired with Chocolate Stout
The event starts at 7 pm and it is $65 to enjoy these awesome sounding dishes. If you want to attend you must RSVP by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 561-750-3500.
Rack’s Downtown Eatery
327 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432