It is the morning after and last night was an absolute success. I’m still in shock over how many people actually showed up to show some love to craft beer and my little ol’ beer blog. It really showed that the community is getting bigger.
I know I gave a little drunken speech last night but just want to throw some more thanks out there for my 2 years of doing this thing.
- My parents who are the best parents a person can have. I started this whole thing while still living with them. I took up space in their refrigerator with a large amount of beers and they didn’t complain.
- The rest of my family (brother, aunts, uncles, cousins) for understanding that I don’t drink be just to get drunk but that I really enjoy the work put into them.
- Fresh Beer for bringing awesome beer to South Florida and for just being amazing beer people in general.
- The great beer bars down here that do what they do so well like Coffee District, Funky Buddha, the Lodge, Brother Tuckers, Abraxas, Fat Cats, etc.
- All my fellow bloggers that make this community strong.
- All my friends that supported me through this whole thing.
- And most importantly any and all of you that stop by and read this. I only ever thought that this would be something for me to record what I drink and maybe have friends and family look at it. I never thought I would be getting over 1000 unique hits a month on this.
But I hope everyone had a good time last night. I saw so many old faces and new ones. I was given many a bottles of beer and I thank you for those. Thanks to Chung from the Coffee District for allowing me to put this on. I know neither of us expected that kind of turn out.
Well again thanks all and hope you aren’t feeling to bad today (Phil) and go have a beer with your dads. Or have one for them if you aren’t able to. Cheers!